Friday, June 17, 2011

Whatever may come I am not alone

My husband bears the burden of our trials so well, I sometimes forget that he is going through this too.  He is so supportive that I am in awe of his love and strength.  I know that he is not dealing with his pain out loud because he is too busy taking care of me.  He tries to hard to keep me busy and not let me drowned.  This time it is not the grief, but the anger that seems to be taking over me.  I have so much support that talking about is coming easy.  All of my coworkers know and I talk about it at will at work.  My family all know and check on me often.  In the past, I hid it all away.  That caused me so much pain, because I thought that everyone forgot what we lost and never cared to begin with. I realize now if you are not willing to bring it up, no one else will either.   If I own my love and happiness, I should own my pain and grief in the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment