Friday, June 3, 2011

Details Details

I got my #s back from my first betas.  The news was not good.  I was in the 4300s.  This is way too high because of how far along they think I am and the fact that we could not see anything on the ultrasound.  It is most likely an ectopic or miscarriage.  My doctor wants me to treat myself like I am still KU because she thinks it is possible that my #s are high because off something like multiples.  It is a shot in the dark, but how exciting would that be.  I will not know for sure until Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Oh honey, I am so sorry you are going through this stress. I'll be praying and hoping that it's multiples that are skyrocketing your numbers. Please please please keep me posted. You know how to find me. (HUGS)
    Love,
    Dakotah (aka MrsAtch)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, this is so stressful! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything is perfect and it's multiples, honey. **Hugs** Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete