Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Confusion Continues

My doctors appointment did not go as planned.  This actually might be the understatement of the century.
The good news is I have two of the most amazing doctors in the world who are being caring and very proactive.   While going over all of my bleeding issues this last month, I took a test.  It was positive.  I have had betas drawn and an ultrasound ordered across town with another doctor.  The bad news is we could not find anything except a possible cyst on my ovary when we did the ultrasound.  My Doc is thinking that it is just to early to see anything yet, so I am going back next Thursday for another check in there.  I have to have more blood work done on Saturday, and I am praying that I will hear about some doubling action.
There are three options at this point. 1.It is to early to see anything  2.I have had a miscarriage 3.I have an ectopic.  I am hoping for 1, but preparing for 3.  I just hope that my patience/faith holds out over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment