Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thinking it out

While shuffling through my day at home, I realized that my emotional baggage is weighing me down.  There is so much to life that I can find joy in.  There are things that make me happy and fulfilled. Yes, wanting a child is something that is overwhelming at the moment.  But ever since I have felt that loss, I am obsessed with it.  I see a child/pregnant woman and I am filled with overwhelming sadness or psychotic anger.  While I believe in the mantra "I am not mad at them, but just sad for myself", I also think that on some level anyone who thinks that is kidding themselves.  We are mad that they have what we want.  We are jealous.
I am tired of being that woman.  I have had my time to wallow.  I have been is a perpetual state of misery for months now.  I need more than anything to remember that for everything there is a season.  I may be in a winter, but soon the spring will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment