Friday, May 13, 2011

May=No training and little hope for BFP

I was so excited for this month.  I was going to start training for my new position and I was sure that this would be a BFP month.  Now that this month is half over with  I find that myself still in my old position and still trying to figure out what the hell is going on with my cycle.  
The deal with work is that they decided that I was going to have to wait a month for some crappy reason.  I am still not sure 100% why, but all I know is that means that I am stuck for another 3 weeks and I lost my office.  If I would have started this month I would have a nice quiet piece of heaven.  
Now to my cracked out cycle. (Yes, this is the technical term for it)  For the past 3 days I have been playing host to what seems to be Aunt Flo.  The problem is she is an IMPOSTER!  The reason I know this is AF came to visit on the 4th and left on the 8th.  She is a shrew, but I know she wouldn't come back 3 days later.  Why is now the question that I am facing.  If this continues this weekend I am going to break down and schedule and appointment with someone...but who is the question. 
That reminds me I need to schedule an eye exam. Crap.     

No comments:

Post a Comment